Warranty Policy and Limitations
Bitronics values your business and always attempts to provide you the very best of service. Please refer to the following warranty tables for basic product warranty information.
- New Custom-Built Computer Systems: 2-year Return to Base
- PC Parts: 1-year Retern to Base
- Monitors: 3-year Manufacturer Warranty(Refer to the Manufacturer Warranty Policy)
- Laptops: Manufacturer Warranty(Refer to the Manufacturer Warranty Policy)
- Refurbished Computers&Laptops: 3-month Return to Base
Bitronics’ limited warranty provides that, subject to the following limitations, each Product will be free from defects in material and workmanship.
We will have no liability for any Product returned if we determines that:
- The asserted defect:
- is not present,
- is attributable to misuse, improper installation, alteration (including removing or obliterating labels and opening or removing external covers, accident or mishandling while in the possession of someone other than Bitronics.
- The product was not used in accordance with Bitronics specifications and instructions.
- The product was not used for its intended function (for example, desktop drives used in an Enterprise environment).
If the fault is determined as a minor failure Bitronics’ will choose to:
- repair the goods
- replace the goods
- offer a refund
Change of Mind Returns
We may accept returns of goods without incurring a restocking fee if the item(s) meet all the following criteria:
- The product has not been opened
- The product is not a special order product
- The product is not in large quantity (greater than 3 units)
- The product value is less than $1,000
- The product is returned within 5 business days of purchase
All change of mind returns (even those within the above criteria) are subject to Bitronics’ inspection & final approval. The final credit or refund provided will be based on the lesser value of either the original purchase price or current selling price.
We do not accept any change of mind returns of any opened and used products that may breach the health & safety regulations such as headsets, ear pieces and headphones.
Please note, we are not able to provide immediate replacements or refunds on all products – many products need to undergo assessment and repair under warranty.
Manufacturer Warranty Details
|Acer||1300 365 100|
|AOC||1300 262 669|
|Asus||1300 278 788|
|Belkin||1800 235 546|
|BenQ||1300 130 336|
|Canon||13 13 83|
|DLink||1300 700 100|
|Epson||1300 361 054|
|HP||13 10 47|
|Lenovo||1800 041 021|
|LG||1300 542 273|
|Philips||1300 360 386|
|Samsung||1300 362 603|
|TP-Link||1300 875 465|
|ViewSonic||1800 880 818|