Gigabyte B650 AERO G 1.0 AMD AM5 ATX Motherboard 4x DDR5~128GB,3x PCIe x16, 3x M.2, 4x SATA 6, 7x USB 3.2, 1x USB-C, 2x USB 2.0
AMD Socket AM5, support for: AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series Processors
Support for DDR5 6600(OC) / 6400(OC) / 6200(OC) / 6000(OC) / 5600(OC) / 5200 / 4800 / 4400 MT/s memory modules
4 x DDR5 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for AMD EXtended Profiles for Overclocking (AMD EXPO™) and Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory module
Integrated Graphics Processor:
1 x USB Type-C® port, supporting USB 3.2 Gen 2 and DisplayPort video outputs and a maximum resolution of 3840×2160@144 Hz
* Support for drawing tablets and 20V@3A of power delivery.
* Support for DisplayPort 1.4 version and HDR.
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×2160@60 Hz
* Support for HDMI 2.1 version and HDCP 2.3.
** Support native HDMI 2.1 TMDS compatible ports.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, supporting PCIe 4.0 and running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, supporting PCIe 4.0 and running at x4 (PCIEX4)
* The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the M2C_SB connector. The PCIEX4 slot becomes unavailable when a device is installed in the M2C_SB connector.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, supporting PCIe 3.0 and running at x1 (PCIEX1)
Support for AMD CrossFire™ technology (PCIEX16 and PCIEX4)
1 x USB Type-C® port on the back panel, with USB 3.2 Gen 2 support
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red) on the back panel
CPU + USB 2.0 Hub:
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports on the back panel
ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm