Gigabyte B360 AORUS GAMING 3 LGA1151 8Gen ATX MB 4xDDR4 5xPCIe DVI HDMI 2xM.2 6xSATA RAID 4xCrossFire 5xUSB3.1 USB-C Intel GbE LAN WIFI RGB
Support for 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/ Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer “CPU Support List” for more information.)
Intel® B360 Express Chipset
4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
* To support 2666 MHz or XMP memory, you must install an 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5 processor.
(Please refer “Memory Support List” for more information.)
Onboard Graphics Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×2160@30 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.2.
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
Realtek® ALC892 codec
High Definition Audio
Support for S/PDIF Out
Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
* The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX1_2/PCIEX1_3 slots. The PCIEX4 slot operates at up to x2 mode when the PCIEX1_2 or PCIEX1_3 slot is populated.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x1 (PCIEX1_3)
2 x PCI Express x1 slots (PCIEX1_1, PCIEX1_2)